Siyanda Crystal-Embellished Denim Pine-Tree Earrings
Be like a tree, stay fashionably grounded while enjoying your unique beauty in this one of a kind statement pair.
For this pair of earrings, I wanted to create a conversational beauty that is unique, sustainable, and has inbuilt longevity just like the world's greatest and most beloved tree, pine tree.
Siyanda is made entirely from upcycled, scraps of denim jeans, which I have intentionally distressed using various coloured pieces of denim, rhinestones, Swarovski crystals, and glass beads.
All these details have been mindfully brought together to create an interesting tree-like structure with jagged, structural leaf-like shapes with rhinestones intricately running across the length of each leaf forming veins, which glistens when light is absorbed.
Siyanda is a stunning complement to any look. It will definitely get you noticed and start-up conversations.
Siyanda is a Zulu name which means "We are growing"
- Drop 23cm/9.05."
- Width from the broadest part 10cm/3.93."
- These earrings come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch, which is handmade from recycled textile remnants and offcuts and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box.
- Hook fastening
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it ever needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.