Udumelue Multi-Beaded Glass and Red Crystal Embellished Ornate Door Drop Earrings with Charm Bells
Knock, Knock, who is there? Udumelue! Make a grand entrance in these superbly stylish impressive, ornate statement earrings, boasting a wonderful colour combination and detailing.
The Udumelue, which means "Crowned with honour and pride", in Igbo, features a delightful array of glass and crystal beads in warm tones with a splash of pastel hues, gold and silver-tone metal beads and decorative beads pendants, which I have intricately crafted together with repurposed embroidered and appliqued textiles, which I have stitched together piece by piece to create a textured base to create a unique pair of decorative door earrings tipped off with antiqued brass-tone charm bells.
Udumelue earrings suspend from an array of turquoise and bronze glass seed beads, sage and deep red-coloured crystal embellished post-back fastening.
Top off any look with these extraordinary rare statement pieces of wearable art.
- Drop 16cm/6.29."
- Width 8.5cm/3.34" from the broadest part
- Weight (in gms) 16 each
- One of a kind.
- Udumelue Multi-Beaded Glass and Red Crystal Embellished Ornate Door Drop Earrings with Charm Bells come in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch refashioned from offcuts, and reclaimed textiles.
- For pierced ears
- Earrings suspends from a glass beaded embellished post-closure.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 3-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dullness and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won't happen; I'm on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you.