Uzoamaka Embellished Beaded Studded Leather And Raffia Mask Slippers
Uzoamaka meaning "Good path" in the Igbo Language of South-Eastern, Nigeria is a delight to hand-make. This pair is inspired by my deep fascination with African arts-masks and artefacts.
These pair of wearable art are not your conventional footwear. They are designed for the art and culture enthusiast, who is unafraid of being different. A person who appreciates the beauty in African art and collects awe-inspiring, time-honoured, original creative one of a kind luxurious pieces that is like no other, that is developed with attention to details and craftsmanship in mind.
So to make a pair of luxurious wearable art that combines a unique flair for culture and arts, illuminated with superb exhilaration and profound playfulness, I have fused together multicoloured woven raffia with surfaces of beads, shells, brass studs, spikey trims, acrylic horn beads, paracords, silver-plated skulls, gold-plated findings, stainless steel nuts, and other materials, to create decorative textures and patterns with acute attention to details.
Venture out boldly and style the Uzoamaka slippers with any ensemble of your choice.
- ONE OF A KIND
- LAST SIZE EU 41. WILL FIT SIZE EU 40
- Woven raffia and dar blue leather base with embellished upper.
- Leather soles with cushioned leather inner
- Heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand-embellished in the UK
- The slippers run small, so we advise our customers to order a size bigger than their standard shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia, and embellished upper.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for the rain or water, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Free domestic shipping
- Handmade with love by Anita