Venus Beaded Rose And Tassel Embellished Velvet Headband
I believe every woman is carrying a crown of glory that makes her amazingly rare, unique and beautiful. I wanted to create an exquisite statement crown that complements and honours every great woman who knows that she is a queen.
The Venus headband is beautifully rendered from the softest red velvet that's been exquisitely handcrafted from the finest glass beads, glass seed beads, crystals, gold and brass-plated brass and chains, faux pearls cotton and silk threads, repurposed vintage textiles, handmade paper roses and cotton tassels.
- Length 22cm
- Width 20cm
- Venus comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade by me, with the type of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- P.S Your jewellery box will be different from the pictured boxes
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.