Voluptas Multi-Beaded Embellished Headband
Bring out your inner warrior goddess in the Voluptas headpiece.
This statement piece is a beautiful force of beauty to be reckoned with. Not only does this piece of hair adornment live up to its name meaning "PLEASURE", but every detail in abundance is also intricately put together to form a pretty mix, that's a combination of softness and strength. An interesting signature look that lends itself to a beautiful luxurious feel that compliments any wearer.
The Voluptas will fill you with so much love, beauty and delight. It's handcrafted with the most delicate luscious glass beads, glimmering clear crystals, resin flowers, gold and coloured -plated brass chains and components, ribbons, repurposed textiles, and glass seed beads.
All masterfully pieced together to create a stunning statement that can be worn as a headpiece or a necklace.
Style with your hair pulled back and wear as a crown or add a touch of opulence by wearing it as a necklace with any evening look.
- Length 24cm
- Width 23cm
- Adjust to size at the back with a ribbon tie-backs
- Voluptas comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box. You'll love each personalised, one of a kind, handcrafted jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade, with the type of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.