Anita Quansah London
Yedda Beaded Shell Embellished Pendant Choker Necklace
Sale price £144.50 Regular price
Looking for a free-flowing statement piece infused with character, sophistication, and speaks beauty, look no further than Yedda. A piece of wearable that lives up to her name, meaning "Beautiful Voice."
Yedda necklace is handcrafted from oversized spiralled cord pendants, imbued with intricate embellishments, gemstones, glass beads, gold plated brass and natural seashells, which I handpicked from the beach while on my vacation.
These teardrop trio pendants are suspended from strands of Nephrite Jade and wrapped slip-on hoop, which adds to this unusual piece's uniqueness.
Wear the Yedda necklace with the Jolie earrings for a showstopping look.
- Lobster Clasp fastening
- Drop 32cm/12.59"
- Width of embellishment 21cm/8.26"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch repurposed from recycled from textile remnants and offcuts and Jewelry box.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case; I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.