Zara Beaded Embellished Multi-Stone Tassel Necklace
There's no limit to how beautifully radiant, bold, courageous, alive and very irresistible you can be.
Why not be the queen who went for it and became her unique kind of beautiful in the Zara necklace? A one of a kind statement wearable art crafted and embellished with a multi-stone detailings and textiles, which forms an eye-catching centrepiece, suspended from a dual-layer design to create a striking silhouette like no other, and topped with long dramatic cotton fringing.
This piece lends a free-spirited, boho feel when styled with flowy billowy dresses, tunics, kaftans or silky evening gowns
The Zara necklace is saturated with extravagant embellishment and detailing. Handcrafted from elements from repurposed piece of vintage jewellery, decorative silver-tone brass beads, decorative textiles, crystal glass beads, glass beads, glass seed beads, resin beads, wooden beads, stone beads,amazonite pottery beads, Swarovski crystals, tourmaline, vinyl disc beads, gold, and silver plated brass metals, gold-plated charm bells, gold-tone brass chains and cotton fringing.
- Hook Clasp fastening
- Drop 76cm/29.92"
- Width of embellishment 13cm/5.11"
- Comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and Jewelry box
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry I foot the bill.