Zebra Motif Resin Beaded, Tibetan Silver and Mother of Pearl Necklace
Elegant and classy, this Zebra Motif Resin Beaded, Tibetan Silver and Mother of Pearl Necklace will add a bold, eccentric feel and bring black, white and silver monochromatically richness to any style.
This impressive necklace features stunning chunky zebra motif resin beads I acquired many years ago; I wanted to create a statement piece that best complements the uniqueness of these beads. In keeping with the stranded style of this necklace, I have pieced these unique beads with other silver Tibetan metal spacer beads from my collection. The intricate heart design on the metal beads, with the striped patterns on the resin beads spaced out with glistening rhinestones, black crystals and Tibetan floral decorated silver metal tube beads, further adds to the elaborate richness of this one of a kind necklace. Cascading in the middle is a rectangular cabochon pendant in lustrous creamy white mother of pearl gemstone, which is hand-carved and set with a solid jet black mother of pearl.
The Mother of pearl, the protection stone used within this necklace design, is known to help balance, soothe, calm, and harmonise your emotions
This two-tone colour palette is super versatile. You can wear this necklace layered with a collar or choker style beaded necklaces in the same colour palette with any of your favourite pieces for a daring, dramatic look
- One of a kind
- Antiqued silver toggle clasp fastening.
- Drop to pendant 33cm/12.99"
- Width of embellishment 17cm/6.79"
- The Zebra Motif Resin Beaded, Tibetan Silver and Mother of Pearl Necklace comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and a black Jewellery box bearing the Anita Quansah London Logo.
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing it out in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It's so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Keep your piece of jewellery away from any liquids—alcohol-based products, such as sunscreen and perfume.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don't panic! I've taken care of that for you, so you don't have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you'll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit me anytime soon, I hope that won't be the case; I'm on standby to welcome your necklace anytime, freshen it up and send it back to you. Don't worry, and I foot the bill.