A Little Bird Told Me Reusable Washable Applique And Embroidered Face Mask
Keep safe in style with this head-turning, upcycled, reusable and washable embroidered cloth facemask and face-covering made from zero waste. Not only will this ethically made fashionable statement and accessory add a touch of dramatic flair to any look, but the impactful craftsmanship and attention to detail will exceed the expectation of the wearer.
This face mask is crafted from denim fabric and various upcycled textiles and materials such as soft, wool and shiny lurex and hairy polyester yarn.
I have incorporated carefully sourced materials with different textile stitch techniques, free-motion machine embroidery, and applique into this nature-inspired facemask.
These stitched textural surface designs are ingrained with a soft, wool and shiny lurex and hairy polyester yarn, multifaceted crystals and acrylic daisy beads, which nests within the ever-growing structure. Line of velvet appliqued birds flying high in the blueish grey sky add to this impressive design.
This facemask is ideal for any person looking for a bold face-covering, with excellent finishing touches that will match their defined solid style.
This mask is lined with a velvet material so that it won't cause any irritation, making it very breathable and comfortable to wear.
It also features an adjustable soft, comfortable elastic loop that can be tied and tightened to your preferred fit.
This mask is not N95, or FDA rated; it is designed explicitly as preventative safety wear to shield your face, mouth, and nose. The wearing of a face mask such as this could still reduce the transmissibility of viral particles by a small but significant amount, enough to make a difference to you and others.
- Size: Large.
- One of a kind.
- Cotton denim, mixed textiles outer fabric with embellishment; lined with 100% cotton velvet.
- Soft, adjustable elastic earloops with stopper.
- This cloth facemask comes with a patchwork drawstring bag made from upcycled textile leftovers and offcuts. Perfect for carrying your facemask around.
- All sales are final. I accept no returns or exchanges.
- Please note each mask is handmade in my studio, in the UK, with safety and care in mind.
- PLEASE HANDWASH THE MASK WITH MILD DETERGENT UPON DELIVERY AND AFTER USE. NO WRINGING
- Hang to dry. For the velvet lining, I will advise you not to iron on the face. Instead, hold the steam iron about an inch above the face mask and let the steam get the wrinkles out.
- Orders are dispatched between 3-5 days from the purchase date.
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this mask will help fund an Orphanage and Home for the Less Privileged so dear to my heart in Anambra State, Nigeria.