Khari Beaded Rose Petals And Feather Hair Slide
If you have an eye for fashion, and you're a lover of art, then this extraordinary, statement piece is for you.
This seasonless, wow, hair ornament is created to command attention and bring joy to the wearer each time.
Inspired by African masks and masquerades, the Khari hair slide is handcrafted with the most delicate glass beads, gold and brass-plated components, shell, rose petals cotton threads, and velvet ribbon. The soft, hand-dyed peachy- tone feathers affixed onto the top of the hair ornament suggests power, feminine allure, and charm.
When in motion, the height of these feathers wave and ripple just like queenly air, adding to the surreal beauty of this hair ornament with facial features. To secure this hair ornament in place, I have finished it off with a gold plated metal clip.
This head-turning piece of hair ornament is sure to cause traction wherever you go. Style with your hair pulled back for full effect.
- Length 26cm from the tip of the feathers
- Width 11cm from the widest part
- Beige, white, red, gold, peach
- Khari comes in a special tie-fastening wax print pouch and jewellery box. Each box is lovingly handmade with the type of quality that is extremely hard to match. It's what I take pride in and do so well. So, I've promised to continue to show up and do my best to make my passion proud, as well as creating unique, timeless art that is fresh and new. Your jewellery box will look gorgeous on your dressing table. It's an appealing, durable, safe, functional and fun way to store your magical piece.
- One of a kind
- Handmade with love in the UK
- Ships in 1-5 days
- Free Domestic Shipping
- Keep the prying eyes of MR DUST away from your precious treasure, and enjoy your art longer by storing away in the pouch and jewellery box.
- It’s so easy to clean. Lovingly wipe with a clean jewellery cloth.
- Worried about all that sparkles, glitters and comes in robust brass forms? Don’t panic! I’ve taken care of that for you, so you don’t have to worry about your jewel losing its dull and looking ancient. Just show love from your end, and you’ll have a long-lasting relationship.
- Before I let you go, your jewellery has a friend in me. If it needs to visit anytime soon, I hope that won’t be the case, I’m on standby to welcome her anytime, freshen her up and send her back to you. Don’t worry, and I foot the bill.