Let Hope Bloom Reusable Washable Upcycled Applique And Embroidered Face Mask
In need of a versatile, feminine, yet elegant handcrafted cloth facemask to add to your mask collection? The Let Hope Bloom Reusable and Washable Upcycled Applique and Embroidered Cloth Face mask is an impressive fashionable face covering that will keep you safe while making you feel as beautiful as it is. This mask is an eco-friendly choice, perfect for your day to day needs, from shopping to dinner dates.
This mask style is earth-friendly, comfortable, lightweight and exudes tonnes of vibrancy and life, boasting a fantastic colour combination and whimsical charm that blooms with grace as it thrives and grows within the textile art.
Inspired by nature, this design is a stunning outcome from my daily photography journaling while on lockdown. Due to COVID-19, I make sure I capture the beautiful flowers' growth on my camera while on my early morning meditational walks with limited outing and restriction. These time-lapsed photographic series led to the intense textile design processes and experimentations, resulting in the fusion of upcycled antiqued clothing and multiple pieces of reclaimed cotton and silk fabric remnants. Which l carefully arranged, embroidered, appliqued, and free-motion stitched using the sewing machine. These striking combinations fused with the richness and the accents of the silver metallic fabric takes sustainable luxe and artistry to a new level.
This mask is lined with a velvet material so that it won't cause any irritation, making it very breathable and comfortable to wear.
This mask is not N95, or FDA rated; it is designed explicitly as preventative safety wear to shield your face, mouth, and nose. The wearing of a face mask such as this could still reduce the transmissibility of viral particles by a small but significant amount, enough to make a difference to you and others.
This elaborate face covering will add an elegant, versatility and feel to any look.
- Size: Large.
- One of a kind.
- Mixed textiles used on the outer fabric topped off with beaded embellishment; lined with 100% cotton velvet.
- This facemask can be adjusted behind the ears with soft adjustable elastic earloops with a stopper.
- This cloth face mask comes with a patchwork drawstring bag made from upcycled textile leftovers and offcuts. Perfect for carrying your face mask around.
- All sales are final. I accept no returns or exchanges.
- Please note each mask is handmade in my studio, in the UK, with safety and care in mind.
- PLEASE HANDWASH THE MASK WITH MILD DETERGENT UPON DELIVERY AND AFTER USE. NO WRINGING.
- Hang to dry. For the velvet lining, I will advise you not to iron on the face. Instead, hold the steam iron about an inch above the face mask and let the steam get the wrinkles out.
- Orders are dispatched between 3-5 days from the purchase date.
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this mask will help fund an Orphanage and Home for the Less Privileged so dear to my heart in Anambra State, Nigeria.