Reusable Multi-Coloured Sequin Facemask with Cowrie Shells
Step out safely in style in the most extravagant fashion statement.
So, to make an extravagant, glamourous, good quality, playful, and long-lasting face mask, which serves the wearer well and brightens up the wearer's mood, it matters that I rethink, and adopt creative ways, which I can upcycle and reuse as much discarded materials and off-cuts as possible.
Mindfully, using each piece of material to create a one of a kind face covering that is different from the norm.
For this style, I took an artistic approach by creating a face mask handmade entirely from multicoloured sequin off-cuts fabric and cowries shells, to create an embellished design which adds to the uniqueness of this style.
This mask is constructed from multiple layers of soft, comfortable, breathable, repurposed fabrics which form the design. Beneath all that sparkles is 100% cotton lining.
It also features para-cord ties which can be tied and adjusted around the head and neck to the wearers preferred fit.
This mask is not N95 or FDA rated, it is specifically designed as preventative safety wear to shield your face, mouth, and nose. The wearing of a face mask such as this could still reduce the transmissibility of viral particles by a small but significant amount, enough to make a difference to you and others.
This face mask can be worn together with the Rainey headband as shown here.
- Size: Large
- One of a kind.
- All sales are final. I accept no returns or exchanges.
- The Rainey headband is sold separately.
- Please note each mask is handmade in my studio, in the UK, with safety and care in mind.
- PLEASE HANDWASH THE MASK WITH MILD DETERGENT UPON DELIVERY AND AFTER USE. NO WRINGING
- Hang to dry, and iron at the back with a clean cloth over the face mask at the correct temperature.
- Orders are dispatched between 3-5 days from purchase date.
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this face mask will help fund a charity so dear to my heart in Nigeria.
Let’s continue to respect what's right for ourselves and others by staying safe indoors.