Reusable, Washable, Distressed, Denim Face Mask With Belt Detail And Filter Pocket
Don't be like anyone else, stand out and stay sustainably cool, and stylish in this unusual face mask
This face mask is a result of my imagination having fun. For this design, I have stepped out of the box. Using thrifted denim jeans, I have created a fun statement face mask, with zero waste, that is aesthetically pleasing and acts as a protection.
I have used scraps of repurposed denim jeans, which I have intentionally written on, distressed, collaged and pieced together using parts of various pieces of denim to recreate an interesting style with belt loops.
This mask is handmade with three layers of fabrics. The top layer is made of cotton denim, the second, and the third layer are made of 100% cotton fabric. With the third layer having a filter pocket, which allows the wearer to slip, and change the filter when needed.
The use of cotton makes this face mask breathable and comfortable to wear. It also features para-cord ties which can be tied and tightened to your preferred fit.
This mask is not N95 or FDA rated, it is specifically designed as preventative safety wear to shield your face, mouth, and nose. The wearing of a face mask such as this could still reduce the transmissibility of viral particles by a small but significant amount, enough to make a difference to you and others.
- Size: Large
- Filter pocket to add additional filters if you wish. For instance coffee filters.
- All sales are final. I accept no returns or exchanges.
- Please note each mask is handmade in my studio, in the UK, with safety and care in mind.
- The earrings do not come with the face mask.
- PLEASE HANDWASH THE MASK WITH MILD DETERGENT UPON DELIVERY AND AFTER USE. NO RINGING
- Hang to dry, and iron at the correct temperature.
- Orders are dispatched between 3-5 days from purchase date.
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this mask will help fund a charity so dear to my heart. "The World Peace Orphanage And Home For The Less Privileged in Obosi, Anambra State, Nigeria."
Let’s continue to respect what's right for ourselves and others by staying safe indoors.