Talk To The Hand Reusable Washable Applique And Embroidered Face Mask
Express yourself boldly in this artistic, earth-friendly, well made, reusable and washable cloth facemask that is different from the rest.
Facemasks have become a must-have necessity that is part of our daily life.
The Talk To The Hand Applique and Embroidered Facemask is a perfect ethical choice compared to the single-use counterpart. Not only does this stylish piece of face-covering comfortable, but it is also ideal for anyone who wants to make a stunning statement.
This face mask is sustainably handcrafted from reclaimed antiqued textiles, denim, and other reclaimed deadstock textiles. I have intricately and carefully fused these upcycled materials with different textile stitch techniques free-motion machine embroidery to create an appliqued design. Free-motion machine embroidery and thread sketching exaggerated abstract hand gesture design with vibrant red beaded nails with beaded and repurposed parts of jewellery add to the dramatic, bold fabrication and story face-covering, which is made from zero waste.
This mask is lined with a velvet material so that it won't cause any irritation, making it very breathable and comfortable to wear.
It also features an adjustable soft, comfortable elastic loop that can be tied and tightened to your preferred fit.
This mask is not N95, or FDA rated; it is designed explicitly as preventative safety wear to shield your face, mouth, and nose. The wearing of a face mask such as this could still reduce the transmissibility of viral particles by a small but significant amount, enough to make a difference to you and others.
- Size: Large.
- One of a kind.
- Cotton denim and mixed textile outer fabric with embellishment; lined with 100% cotton velvet.
- Soft adjustable elastic earloops with stopper.
- This cloth facemask comes with a patchwork drawstring bag made from upcycled textile leftovers and offcuts. Perfect for carrying your facemask around.
- All sales are final. I accept no returns or exchanges.
- Please note each mask is handmade in my studio, in the UK, with safety and care in mind.
- PLEASE HANDWASH THE MASK WITH MILD DETERGENT UPON DELIVERY AND AFTER USE. NO WRINGING
- Hang to dry. For the velvet lining, I will advise you not to iron on the face. Instead, hold the steam iron about an inch above the face mask and let the steam get the wrinkles out.
- Orders are dispatched between 3-5 days from the purchase date.
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this mask will help fund an Orphanage and Home for the Less Privileged so dear to my heart in Anambra State, Nigeria.